Thursday, May 12, 2011

Heartburn, headache, fatigue...oh my!

Ha-ha! Well, 6 weeks definitely marks the new changes my body is going thru! This week I am feeling heartburn everyday and a slight headache ugh :(
I'm not really taking anything other than children tylenol, and benadryl (1/2 a pill) if I can't take it anymore. i am sleeping 2-3x a day,I guess that's a God sent for having my own business!!
Greg is interviewing today for a new job that makes more $$!! Yay! We feel very blessed and even though it is definitely stressful thinking about making it all work, we are so in love with our little miracle we know it's worth it :)
I made my first video diary but it is taking WAY to long to upload and I got things to do while my body has an ounce of energy ;)
Maybe next time!!


In Love and Baby Health,
Alma Gormley

No comments:

Post a Comment