Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eating for 2 and then some!

Today marks my 5th week as a new mommie to be! Yippee! Still no nausea and still no tender boobies, although the new fullness of them is very welcomed! ha-ha, haven't ever had them this size before! Now I understand my clients who didn't like jumping around in class bc of their breast getting in the way-ha-ha!
I haven't gained much but I am at an all time high....137lbs and a size 8!
I haven't been this size since college! I am embracing it and Greg keeps reminding me, "You are pregnant, and it's all baby weight" ahhh, whatever, I still feel like a sausage roll :)
No weird cravings either, but I do indulge in a cheeseburger and fries and my favorite, strawberry milkshake once a week..mamas gotta have it :)
This is definitely unexplored territory and I just can't wait to get to the Dr. visit (1.5 more weeks) to find out what all the rules are.
I am walking everyday and I am lifting weights 2-3x per week.
I am not anxious to lose weight ofcourse but I don't want to be sedentary. Anyway, Greg and I went and ran the track and at a local middle school and I just kept looking across the street at the yogurt shop ;)
It didn't take much arm twisting to get him to take me over there after our 'Jog' on the track.
I got a strawberry gelato and Greg got blueberry ice cream with GUMMY BEARS!!! I was like, "Who is the preggers here?!?!" oh, my husband...the ultimate child at heart :)
Well, I will update if any crazy, new, changes happen but thats about it for now...
Stay tuned for next week: Gormley baby bump update!
in baby health,
Alma Gormley

No comments:

Post a Comment