Wednesday, May 25, 2011

8 weeks and counting~

Today we've reached our 8 week mark! yeah...only 4 more to be out of our first trimester :) The baby is the size of a kidney bean but to me already feels like a grapefruit or even a watermelon!
I have been able to get a handle on my sour stomach, nausea feeling but there are of course some days that nothing sounds good to me :(
I made a little error on a few posts back. Greg doesn't have a new job yet, he was interviewing for one. I of course am hopeful he"ll get it! He is having his second interview today so 'PRAYER POWER' !!
A big change I've noticed are HORMONES!!! OMG, I cry at a drop of a hat and poor Greg doesn't know what to say or do-ha-ha..The other day I freaked out because he finished off the bag of my favorite potato chips (they help with indigestion:) and I was in such a distraught that he ran out and bought a brand new (larger) bag for us at 9'oclock at night! When he offered them to me I said, "thank you but I just want them in case I feel sick." :) He didn't get mad, just kissed my forehead and kissed my belly and told little booby (nickname for baby) to not make mama so crazy. Ha-Ha :) ahhh the memories!
Another thing that I've noticed is more and more ADVICE women have that have given birth! OMG, especially the seasoned moms out there, god bless you! I have so many suggestions for indigestion, headaches, comfort, sleep, exercise, sanity ect. ect., I mostly smile and just listen but know it's too much for me to take in and will really only listen to my Doctor :)
Other than that, I am still exercising-30min walks and a light total body strength regimen. I am still taking clients and have picked up two this week!
So I am still trying to live as 'normal' as possible and not think so much of the changes going on inside me until I am forced to: nap, sleep ect, ect..
We go back to meet our OBGYN in 2 weeks so more updates will happen then!
In Baby Health,
Alma Gormley

No comments:

Post a Comment