Friday, August 12, 2011

Week 19 and going strong!

Hi all!!

A lot has happened since our last blog, sorry its been a while but we've been a busy bunch :)

I flew out to California on an impromptu visit and job interview. Greg and I are really trying hard to find a new path to plan for our family and we pray everyday to be led in the right direction. Well, it was so wonderful to escape the Texas heat and see friends in California and just motivated me even more to make our dreams of raising a family there come true! We are planning to go back in Sept. for another visit and more networking and this time get Greg in front of people! Enough about us....Baby Gormley is growing so fast! I feel like a umpa loompa these days and I am told I am just going to get bigger!! ha-Ha! I try to go for walks when it's not a scorching 105 degrees but most days me and baby are either working at the mall-which has nice AC :) or at gym training clients, home reading, playing with nieces and nephews or hunting for jobs online.. oh and lets not forget NAPPING! I don't know how working mom's with kids can do it while being pregnant?!?! Shout out to my sis-in-law Amy whose 5 weeks ahead of me with her 3rd and still working fulltime...You go MAMA!! :)
We are planning our big day next wed. the 17th; A "Cake Revealing Party"! No, no one is popping out of a cake- ha-ha! but we will be having a sonogram that day and hope the little stinker will cooperate and let us find out if we can start saying he or she ;)
Oh, I did feel the baby move! It actually made me laugh because it was tickling me. I got up and all of a sudden I felt like there were tiny little hands tickling me back and forth under my belly button from the inside! I called out to my niece Riley who was in the next room and she could feel little kicks! ha-ha! We have a JUMPING BEAN! Greg and I have been talking to the baby and I placed my ipod for baby to listen to in hopes we get some movement, we haven't felt anything since :(
Our big 20 week check up is next week and that will be a BIG update! I will try to upload some pictures of our Cake Revealing Party  and make the big announcement!! of course the name will stay anonymous but feel free to tell us what names you like, you never know, you might have guessed it?
Love and God Bless,
Alma and Baby Gormley

No comments:

Post a Comment