Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sugar and Spice and everything nice!

Well yesterday was a big hit! Greg and I went to our Ultrasound appointment and looked at the anatomy of the baby from top to bottom ;)

We had so much anticipation to find out if my little passenger is a boy or girl! It was such a treasured moment :) Later that day I made my cake for the 'Cake Revealing Party'. I was laughing at myself because the cake looked like a 6 year old made it but it was my first try, and I was sooo proud of it because it was for my baby :)
A quick note- I misplaced the connection to my camera that allows me to download pictures and video so I won't be able to post any until I find it- sorry :(

Anyway, the party was a hit! We all gathered around the table and each one of my older nieces and nephews held a plastic knife ready to dive into that cake! On the count of 3 they sliced the cake and pulled out their knife and viola'- IT WAS PINK! ha-ha :)
A little girl is who we are waiting on and mama and papa couldn't be happier! of course papa did make the ultrasound technician verify the gender 3 times before he accepted the verdict it was a girl! He agreed that she can make it to Wimbledon too! ha-ha :) Well, I really wish I had pictures to show you but soon I will and of course now is time to plan for the baby shower!! woohoo!! party time!
Love and God Bless,
Alma and Baby Girl Gormley ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment