Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Beats!

 

Its been almost one month since I've posted anything! But we had a lot going on this last month and still busy as bees!! Baby is at 16 weeks today! YAY and we just scheduled our Ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl and then the real anticipation begins!! :) I was fortunate enough to be able to record my last visit and record the heart beat. he/she must have been asleep bc the first time I heard it it was much faster! This recording is 140bpm.
Life is up in the air to say the least! Greg and I are still looking for career changes and I am going to see about a job possibility on Monday :) Very exciting but also very stressful, knowing we have this HUGE responsibility come January and our life changes has a deadline..Yikes!
I strongly feel wherever we end up, it is the best place for us and our new family :)

Short and sweet! Till next time...

Love,
Alma and baby Gormley xoxo

p.s. enjoy the baby beats!

No comments:

Post a Comment