Monday, September 26, 2011

Last week in Texas at 26 weeks!

There has been so many changes since I started this pregnancy and the biggest one (aside from the peanut being born) is coming up really fast!
Greg and I and 'peanut' are moving to San Luis Obispo,Ca next week!
We couldn't be happier and full of positive outlook and faith :)
A lot of people ask (I know its all out of love), "How are ya'll going to take care of a baby and work?" Well, we are going to do it just like every other parent and either provide baby care or take care of her ourselves. To some people this is a sudden, drastic change but little do they know we have been planning, saving and talking about it for 2 years! The baby girl is our number one priority of course and we feel we are going to be able to provide the BEST life for her at our new little town and home.
Our first baby shower is this Sat. and I can't wait to see everyone! I am really just happy to share the day with friends, family and kids...they make it sooo special! I am sure the baby will be kicking up a storm because she seems to kick up a storm whenever I'm in a crowd...She's a social butterfly like her daddy ;)
I hope to post pics in the next 2 weeks so please stay tuned! Much love and god bless,
Alma and baby girl Gormley~

No comments:

Post a Comment